FORWARD wins seven awards at the PRIA Golden Target Awards
FORWARD took home seven trophies at last night’s Public Relations Institute of Australia’s Golden Target Awards 2020, picking up more awards than any other agency.
The team’s wins across a range of project and agency awards showcases the diversity of talent and capability in the agency:
- Agency Team of the Year – Bronze
- Digital, Social and/or Content – Silver: GLAD What’s Your Different
- Digital, Social and/or Content – Bronze: Nivea #Skinsights
- Health Campaign – Silver: Dry July 2019
- Influencer Campaign – Silver: Starbucks by Nespresso Launch
- Influencer Campaign – Bronze: Uncle Tobys Oats #BakeAnzacBiscuits
- Media Relations – Silver: Dry July 2019
Fergus Kibble, Founder and Managing Director of FORWARD, said “We are thrilled to have been awarded across so many clients and categories. The campaign awards are the result of our clients’ boldness during this difficult year, and the power of communications to engage consumers and create lasting impact. I am particularly proud of the Agency Team award, which reflects what I already knew – that the team at FORWARD are an exceptional group of very talented people!”
The Golden Target Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious awards in communications in Australia.