We invest in great people
We are always looking for the best people to join our team of talented professionals. If you are looking to move forward in your career please get in touch.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to fill a Senior Account Executive role
Senior Account Executive
From you, we need good client and relationship skills, consumer PR experience, strong media relationships and pitching experience, experience managing social media pages and community management. A creative spark is a must.
You will need to: execute programs of client work to deliver exceptional communication, media, blogger and social media outcomes; prioritise well for yourself and others, and fit with our values.
You will have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a consumer PR agency
- Consumer food & beverage or beauty experience essential
- Social media content creation and community management
- Media, blogger and influencer experience
- A desire to learn and develop professionally
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong media knowledge and contacts
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications
- Leading Australian Consumer and Lifestyle PR Agency
- Central CBD Sydney, Modern, Creative Workplace
- Big Brand Clients and Award-Winning Campaigns
- Content Led Public Relations, Activations, Influencer Marketing and Social Media
- Creative Team with Great Culture and Perks
- Consumer Food, Beverage, Beauty, Automotive, Lifestyle, Social Apps
Our work encompasses media and blogger relations, influencer marketing, social media creative and community management, content creation, and experiential activation. We are creative and consistently develop innovative solutions for our clients.
You’ll find our team to be smart and persistent, with very high standards. We’re supportive of our colleagues and aim to create an environment in which we can all to do our best work. Categories we work in include; consumer food and beverages, beauty, health and wellbeing, automotive and social media apps.
You will need to: manage programs of client work to deliver exceptional communication, media, blogger and social media outcomes; be a trusted adviser to clients; prioritise well for yourself and others, and fit with our values.
FORWARD Agency offers:
- Supportive, smart colleagues
- Big brand clients and projects
- Mentoring, internal and external training and industry memberships
- CBD central location
- Good work life balance and culture
These roles are available from JULY 2019
To get in touch please use the form below, attaching a cover letter and your CV